Sunday, November 10, 2013

Distance.

Before I started high school I never thought I would end up in a long distance relationship. I doubted people who were in those types of relationships. Basically, I didn't think they could work for me. Things change, people change and three years later I'm in one of those long distances relationships I told myself I never wanted to be in.

I met Andrew in March. He tweeted me, we talked for a couple days and then it just didn't work. Then again in April he talked to me again, and from then on everything fell in to place. I was in a bad place when he met me, a place I didn't think I could get out of. He was different, he wasn't like the guys at my school. He wasn't a douchebag and he didn't talk down on girls like most guys do. He listened to me, he could tell I wasn't happy, that I wasn't the girl he knew I could be. He wanted to help, and most people wouldn't do that. He's one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and he's really good with words.

I fell for him much more quickly than I thought I would, and I don't regret it at all. I got a feeling with him, that I never had before with anyone else. He's been helping me with my depression and all the other problems I have, and he does it with ease. He understands a lot more than I thought, and he surprises me every day. Andrew's one of the most awkward people I ever met, his personality is amazing, and he completes me. There's just something about him that pulled me in and made me never want to let go. He's my best friend, and I know he'll be here for me through anything. He means so much more to me than I can tell him, because I can never find the right words.

I will do anything to make him happy, and I know he'll do the same for me. I'm only seventeen and I found the person I want to be with forever. I know I'll never meet someone else like him and I'll be stupid if I ever let him go. He's unique, he's funny, and he makes me smile. I'm not like every other girl, I'm very difficult to be with. I'm so happy he's stuck with me this long and he hasn't left me yet. I know I can't live without him, I'll be incomplete. He's my other half, my soul mate. He makes me happy. I love all the letters, late night phone calls, the gifts, the smiles and laughs, and especially the 'I love yous'. I don't want to be with anyone else, I don't want anyone else. I'm staying with him forever. We'll have been together for six months on the twenty-third, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I have the best.

I haven't been this happy in a very long time, and I know there's not enough 'thank yous' that I could say to pay him back for all he's done for me. We're 985 miles apart, but that doesn't phase us.

No comments:

Post a Comment