Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Friends That Stay Forever.

Taylor, Andrew, Katelyn.


Friends are the people that are supposed to be there for you. Friends are supposed to care just as much as you care. Friends are supposed to eat all of the food out of your fridge. Friends are supposed to have your back. They are supposed to be like a second family. Sometimes, you don't get friends like that. You get "friends" that are out to hurt you. Friends that are liars. Fake Friends; the ones like that should be kicked in the face. I don't think I would say I have friends. I have acquaintances. People that only come to me when they need something. I know a lot of people like that. Which sucks. I don't associate with many people. Because that's just the way I am. But there are three amazing people, that I know will be there with me until the very end. I've ignored or gotten angry with each of them. I've fought with them. And they haven't left me yet.

Taylor. She's the one I've known the longest of the three. We had a rough start at first, and didn't like each other. We grew out of that. Freshmen year we became really close. I'm glad because of that, I've learned a lot more about a person then I ever thought I would. Well, with her anyway. We rarely fight, but when we do we're back to normal the next day. We know exactly what buttons to push, to piss the other one off. We know exactly what makes the other person happy. We're similar in a lot of ways. Different in just as many ways. Taylor is a friend I plan on keeping forever. She's carried me through a lot of difficult things, just like I have done the same for her.

Andrew. He's the one I've known the shortest of the three. He's different from any other guy you'd meet. He sees things in a completely different way, and that's what makes him unique. He tries to make the best out of any situation, whether it be making you smile or saying something stupid to make you laugh. (Which works every time). I think if he could, he'd marry music. He talks about it all the time, and somehow puts it into every conversation that I have with him. I don't trust guys that easily, but I trust him. He has a way with words, a way that makes you feel good about yourself. He understands, more than most guys would. Basically. Andrew is the only guy I trust at this point. We've known each other for a little over a month, but it feels like I've known him forever.

Katelyn. She's in the middle of all of them. If I ever need a laugh, she's the girl I go too. She says she's not funny, but she really is. We find out something new about each other every day. Katelyn is kind of like Taylor in a lot of ways. They have a lot of the same qualities. I think that's why we became friends so fast. Skype. Normally when this happens, we Skype for like two hours but it only feels like five minutes. I never have a dull moment with her, because she'll say something and I'll laugh for about an hour. She's also different, but that's what makes her, her. I wouldn't want her to change anything about herself.

All three of them are completely different people, but share the same qualities. They've been with me from day one. I'm a difficult friend to have, but I know they'll never leave. No matter what I deal with, if I fall, they pick me right back up. And I do the same for them. In my eyes, I see us as the four amigos. Even if Katelyn and Andrew live miles away. I love them all more than anything. I wouldn't trade them for anything. These are MY best friends, even if they are a little weird at times c:

2 comments:

  1. This is probably one of the greatest things I have ever read. Thank you so much. <3

    ReplyDelete